On this page I plan to share my knowledge of ayahuasca resources for my friends. It grows weekly.
If you are interested in participating in ayahuasca ceremonies in peru, here is a list of people that I can recommend:
- Blue Morpho Tours – Hamilton now teaches from the non-dual perspective, very integral and well respected place.
- chinchilejo-tours.com - If you’re going to Iquitos look Alan up, he can recommend trusted shamans there
- ayahuasca-wasi.com- Diego has beautiful ceremonies and workshops in the sacred valley
Some friends that are also working with the medicine that have websites; good people: ayahuascaprajna.com, nixipae.com, spiritmedicine.net, I’ll expand on this list as time goes on to include more traditional ayahuasceros.
I have no experience with this center but they might be of interest to readers:
- The Hummingbird Center - focus on healing
Ayahuasca related websites and forums
- forums.ayahuasca.com – very active ayahuasca forum
- ayahuasca.com – Lots of excellent articles here
I plan to update this post in the future with more details.
Good articles on Ayahuasca
- The Walrus – Plants with Soul - How a mind-bending plant-based drug made its way from the Amazon jungle to the US Supreme Court
Ayahuasca Conference: I’ve not been, but this looks like a really good yearly conference in Iquitos:
more to come…